Friday, April 8, 2011

Menu for April 10th-April 16th

Sunday, April 10th - My husband's birthday, so we will be eating at Olive Garden.  Already looked it up in my Dining Out Companion, but not sure what I'll be eating.  I am going to keep it within my Daily Points.

Monday, April 11th. - Creamy Tortellini and Vegetable Salad.  I will be making a double receipe (enough for my husband to eat and for lunch for me the following day).

Tuesday, April 12th - Frozen Gorton's Fish and Veggies.  Remember what I said, you CAN still eat "regular" food with your family.  This is an example.  I can have 2 fillets for 6 pts.  I will make up for that by filling the rest of my plate with veggies.

Wednesday, April 13th - Balsalmic Chicken with Mushrooms.  A 4oz piece of chicken is 4 points, but I will probably eat a whole breast for 8 pts and fill the rest of my plate with veggies.

Thursday, April 14th - Country Casserole.  This is a family favorite, and when I plugged in the receipe, it was only 6 pts per serving.

Friday - Frozen Taquitos and Rice.  2 Frozen Taquitos are 6 pts and a Spanish Rice Mix (which I stock up on when it's $.89 a bag) is 6 pts for a cup. 

Saturday, April 16th - My husband and I are doing an Adult Easter Egg hunt, so we will probably eat out.  I usually save all my extra weekly points for Saturday night, and I allow myself to eat whatever for that one meal.

I will post each receipe on the day that I fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment