Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Weight Watchers Journey as a Couponer

After going to Weight Watchers for almost a year (in 2008), I reached my Lifetime Member status.  The same week I found out I was expecting my daughter Paisley.  I gained 40 lbs during my pregnancy, and 2 years later I am still carrying around an excess of 20 lbs.  We are looking forward to a Disney vacation in October, and I would love to be back at my Lifetime weight.  I signed back up for WW and will be attending my first meeting tomorrow evening.  I am excited to learn about the Points Plus Program and get started on my new weight loss journey.

As I was searching the internet to learn best how to work WW within a grocery budget, I found out that the sites and ideas were very limited.  I decided to post about my journey here.  Each week I will post the list of meals for my family, my grocery list, and my total costs.  I mainly shop at Meijer, but I will try to post deals for Kroger and Marsh as well. 

I hope my journey helps you on yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment