Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekly Menu - April 17th to April 21st

Sunday - Ham and Cheese Omelet (5 points).  This is a WW recipe from one of the weekly meeting booklets.  I will be pairing this with some tater tots and strawberries.

Monday- Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie.  This is from the WW website.  It uses turkey sausage as the base and sweet potatoes on top instead of mashed potatoes.  We shall see ;)

Tuesday- Chicken and Rice in the Slow Cooker (5 points).  This uses chicken thighs, which I got on sale last week at Meijer.  We have a small Crockpot, so I will be making half of the normal recipe.

Wednesday - Frozen Fish (6 points).  This is my book club night, and I am making Indian food for the book club to go with our theme, but dinner for the family will consist of frozen fish (a great, cheap meal).  I will probably pair with veggies and some type of potato.

Thursday - Country Casserole (4 points).  We are leaving for South Carolina for an Easter break on Friday morning, so I will be busy packing Thursday night.  As a solution, I will be making the country casserole that I froze from last week's menu.

Friday - Tuesday I will be in South Carolina, so no shopping list or weekly menu until then.  If I can, I will update the food choices that I make on the road and on vacation.  Hopefully, I will have the willpower to stay within my points!

No comments:

Post a Comment